We have now switched on 'Patient Access' for ordering online repeat medication. You can do this from the Home page of our website to order your medication each month.
Ask the prescription Team for PIN codes to register. If you have not yet received these details please dont worry - you can still order using the methods described below.
Here is a list of Frequently asked questions about the new system https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk/Static/Help#OrderARepeatPrescription
Please allow at least 24 hours for collection
If you require a repeat prescription of your regular medication, the following options are available:
- Phone the repeat prescription line on 01946 820341 any time - 24 hours a day to use the automated answering service. Your message will be dealt with the next working day. Please allow 48 hours (2 working days) for collection.
- Phone the surgery between 09:30 - 11:00 if you need to speak to an operator Monday to Friday on: 01946 820341
- Fax your request on 01946 821611
- Complete a request form available from the surgery.
- Alternatively, you can order your repeat prescription directly through this site. Click on the link above and follow the instructions.
Repeat prescriptions can be collected from surgery during normal surgery hours or left with the local chemists. Boots Pharmacy has a twice weekly delivery to St. Bees Post Office. Please indicate chemist destination on your request.
If, when attending for a consultation, you also wish to have a repeat prescription, please use the request form available at the reception desk.
From time to time, your medicines will be reviewed, you may be requested to attend for consultation.